Friday 9 October 2009

StyleWatch: ToyWatch

If you know me, then you'll know that I've wanted a ToyWatch for a year now. I was going back and forth as I couldn't justify paying the prices they are at the time seeing as I don't really wear watches. But they are beautiful pieces and my argument is they are collectible and also just sexy. Aint gonna lie.

Thankfully, I've been helping out someone with looking after a member of their family as they've moved to London and as a thank you I was taken to the new store in Regent Street to pick out my very own timepiece (yay!)

This is the purple Plasteramic (plastic and ceramic) watch with a plasteramic band and rotating bezel.

Get yourself down to Regent Street and take a look. I have my eye on a black plasteramic, a white Mother of Pearl Chrono and a Skeleton.

*goes off to buy a Lotto ticket for tomorrows' draw*

Link to the US site is to your right under 'Linkage' as the UK site isn't up properly as yet.

Regards to the UK store.



No comments:

DEL.ICIO.US

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites