Thursday 22 October 2009

How safe are we and the children in our lives online?



I came across this video on my friend Stoosh's page regarding Internet safety for the children in our lives as well as us. I have seen too many people put ALL their information on their Facebook pages, and I go a little cold sometimes.

Every week there is at least one piece in a paper about Facebook or Twitter.

Please make sure you, your children, nieces, nephews, grandchildren or any children your're related to/love are protected by NOT putting their information online and you yourself should do the same.

I credit Chris Aguilar who posted this video originally and thank him for reminding us ALL to be careful, and not get complacent. Sounds stupid as much of us have been online since the dawn of the dinosaurs, but you'd be amazed.

Click the picture to take you to the video.

No comments:

DEL.ICIO.US

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites