Saturday 24 October 2009

Angel Dee's Blog welcomes a new member!

Some of you who have been following my blogs for a couple years now (three if you used to read my old ones on my Facebook and other blogger page) will know that I've been blogging solo and I'm opinionated (no, really?)

Well it gives me great pleasure in welcoming a new member to my site. Mr B has just been added to the fold, and I welcome him with the utmost respect.

He will be blogging much like myself on anything he finds interesting, and has a LOT to say in regards to the music industry.

Please welcome him with open arms.


We look forward to your posts! x

If you want to be a guest blogger, or a regular poster please let me know as the new site will be launching Spring 2010 and I want to make this into a movement.

No comments:

DEL.ICIO.US

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites