Tuesday 6 May 2008

Sun bun up my eye oh why oh why would I wanna be anywhere else?

I've been proper lax with my posting for months now, and I apologise, uni was a little mad.

Have always had time to find myself on Facebook, catching up with friends I haven't seen in time and reading other blogs though, so clearly not as busy as I thought! :s

Pleased to say that I have been writing loads recently and with the two trips I've managed to do already in the past five months, have also taken lots of photos which I will have to start documenting and writing about on here, providing the weather we are having at the moment doesn't go to my head and I find myself sitting in the park and writing or taking photos randomly like I did yesterday.

Gonna go and check out the exhibition in Waterloo that Banksy has done and will hopefully be good.

Anyway, mi garn listening to Natty and I'm proper skinnin teet. stay blessed x

No comments:

DEL.ICIO.US

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites