Wednesday 7 May 2008

Laaaaaid back ......


Sticking the iPod in my ears and playing my "Summertime" playlist, I set off.

First tune to play - Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day.  
And do ya know what? It really was! 

Went and saw my friend and spent the day with her, then made it up to South Bank to kick back for a while and watched the skateboarders and the BMX guys working up a sweat with  some pretty cool tricks and SBs on their feet although I didn't manage to catch them on film. Pissed.

I'm going to enjoy this week of Summer as at this point we're never certain in the UK when this will happen again, I mean our Summer was in April last year. All two weeks of it.

So while you can, enjoy the sun and make the most of the weather my beautiful people.

Get the track here (ignore the nekkidness) x

No comments:

DEL.ICIO.US

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites