Tuesday 5 May 2009

Tuesday: Take out the Trash Day

Today has been a day of waste. When I say waste I'm not talking rubbish bins, as I took mine out today as Tuesday is rubbish collection day on my road.

I'm talking about waste as in the way people are conducting themselves and the crap that comes out of their mouths.

I have had many dealings with this in the past; those "friends" who aren't giving u constructive criticism or speaking the truth, the people that don't want to see you succeed especially when their life isn't where they want it to be at that time.

Damn promoters. Now I had to include you today as my inbox has to now be cleared daily from ur crap. There are a handful amongst the scores of waste promoters. The good promoters only need to message me once a week, not daily. They don't need gimmicks.

Waste men and women who will chat any mess to get what they want. You particularly annoy me. I am weeding you out slowly, if you don't see my profile page anymore, try know I deliberately deleted you. Be under no illusion - my wate detector is up on "Max" and you've been found out.

It's not about me calling names or even discussing you with anyone. I have no time for that. I may talk a lot, but I am a woman more of action.

ladies and gentlemen, please don't let these people prevent you from going abour your daily life. Take the waste out with as little fuss or conversation, and put them out to be collected by the binmen. Mentally and physically it does you no favours keeping them around you.

Tuesday is my rubbish collection, when is yours?

No comments:

DEL.ICIO.US

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites