Monday 21 January 2008

Update: Blackberry Woes & Joy


So after going back and forth for what seems like forever, I am now in the process of selling the Blackberry.

... Don't despair JUST yet, as I've got a new one (and it works!) on another network provider, which as soon as I turned it on when it arrived last week, automatically configured to the network and after entering my email addressess, I started to receive messages and the net worked instantaneously.

Yes, I'm a fully fleged Blackberry addict. Already have downloaded applications, themes and am residing on Blackberry Messenger. I have bookmarked Blackberry sites as well as signed up for the Users' Lounge.

I even had a phone call from O2 to make sure that everything was okay and they were most helpful.

I have nothing against Vodafone as they are not who I send my monthly Direct Debit to, in fact they have been more than helpful with all teh problems I've experienced. It's Dot Mobile. As soon as the contract is up for renewal, I will be porting over my number to them properly to continue with the line and great customer service.

But back to my latest purchase, if you don't already have one (send me ur pin if you do!) you should really go and buy one, it's the must have item for your pocket.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.

DEL.ICIO.US

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites