Friday 11 January 2008

I thought it was supposed to enhance my life?! ARGH!!

I rush home after really forcing myself not to open the box. I gently place the bag on the table so not to shake its contents too much. I empty the bag of its insides and gingerly break the seal on the smooth plastic box. The smell that pours out fills my nostrils and I shudder with glee. I pull out the card boxes within the box and open the red one first. To my delight in a plastic sheath is what I've been waiting on for the longest time, in all its glory … my Blackberry Curve 8310.

I sat for around 20 minutes setting it up and working out a few things although I'm usually good with figuring out how to work phones and other devices this one had me stumped. So I decided to do what I knew and left the rest til the morning when I'd had some sleep. I'd spent hours on the net so I was just plain tired.

The nxt day after three phone calls, two emails and a trip to the Vodafone shop the email and web setting still didn't work so I called my friend Smashy to give me a hand (thank ya baby) who did all that he could do and gave me a great overview of little tips with the phone. I think he should get commission.

Day three and the phone STILL isn't on full GPRS and EDGE settings so I'm sitting with an Internet phone that has limited access. Like having ice cream without a spoon, a boat with no paddle or a parachute without a rope. Basically f*ckin annoyed! ARGH!!

I now have to await a reply which won't be until Monday as the department I am speaking to are closed during weekends. ARGH! All I want to do is use the damn phone.

Well at least it look pretty … ^o)

No comments:

DEL.ICIO.US

Technorati

Add to Technorati Favorites